Pumice is a natural insulator; this is the unique property that separates pumice from all other chimney material. Schiedel Isokern is noteworthy for its flue & chimney products manufactured using high quality pumice which is recognised throughout Europe and USA.
The Natural properties of Pumice
· High Insulation Properties
Pumice is a natural insulator, able to maintain the temperature of flue gases in comparison to other products which allow the temperature to fall.
Pumice is strong yet lightweight allowing one person to lift and build the chimney units.
· Resistant to temperature change
Pumice expands and contracts less with temperature change than other chimney systems. This reduces the possibility of cracking and structural damage that can occur with other products.
Schiedel IsoKERn OFFERS:
Please download our new brochure by clicking on the image.
At Schiedel, we believe in building a relation with our customers and support them with the following services :
· Advising you on the right flue
· Dedicated & experienced Area Sales Managers throughout the UK
· Technical & Quotation Services
· Full Library of CAD & PDF Drawings
· On site technical advise
· Customer Service
· After sale service
· Efficient supply chain
· Distributor network & approved installers.